Thursday, September 8, 2011

Morning. Just dropped the littlest pheasant off at her first day of Kindergarten. It was my husband and I who got all emotional, not her...of course. I had this incredible rush of emotion, thinking... ahhhh, I want another baby! Probably not the best time to decide whether or not have another child on your only child's first day of school. But then again I signed up for a yoga class in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY! The expanse of free time I am gaining is staggering to me.

Ok back to flowers. Tory Williams took these incredible photos of Nick and Sara's wedding at the W Hotel. It was just featured on Brooklyn Bride. Check it out. xoxo

4 comments:

webb said...

Denise, your designs take my breath away! Enjoy your "me" time - there will be plenty to do with (and for) Little Pheasant.

Cindy said...

it probably didn't help that it was pouring, but the sun came out just in time for her to come home. love those bouquets and the photos are the best! so vibrant!

Kae said...

gorgeous flowers! so rich in color!

lynne said...

Beautiful Blog!
My baby starts K tomorrow--I am sympathizing with you! Hope it went well.