Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Classic

Another amazing wedding at Skylight One Hanson last weekend. I can't get enough of this venue. Can you believe this was a bank!? Classic whites and greens with lots a twinkly mercury glass. We used Duchess peonies. Which I have to say are super impressive and super massive. I have two extra ones that are sitting on my kitchen table and they just get bigger and bigger. I loved this Chuppah - simple, elegant and so pretty. I'll see you soon - two very different designs happening this weekend.

3 comments:

Bow Street Flowers said...

I love white more and more. Doesn't everything look so fresh? Nicely done.

webb said...

Just lovely, Denise. Isn't it a shame that we don't build pretty buildings any more?

Brooke Howsley said...

Wow. That chuppah is a dream! Everything was perfect for that venue.