Saturday, September 25, 2010

Garrison

I am in love with the Hudson Valley. Up the Saw Mill Parkway we ride three weekends in a row, watching the leaves turn while I silently pray for no traffic mishaps. Last Sunday, I went back to pick up my vases from Saturday night's wedding. After we packed up, we spent the afternoon with friends who live in Cold Spring eating BBQ, playing with our little ones and lounging in the sun. As we drove up this twisty turning dirt road to their home, Ruby said "How do they get their food?". Ah! Such a city kid I have. Here are some quick shots from the wedding. It was held under a tent on the propriety of a private home. I would chop my hand off to live here (not really, but you know what I mean).




 

3 comments:

flwrjane said...

Love it all, what a beautiful day for a wedding. Now I want a lemonade.

Enjoy your Sunday.
xo Jane

webb said...

I'd give you another hand to share it. Does the "help" come, too, i wonder?

Hummingbird said...

What a beautiful lush garden and very pretty florals! I'd love to live there too. Looks like a garden that you could lose yourself in....