Friday, January 6, 2012

Clay

Hello folks. How was your New Year? We rang it in with friends, popcorn and bubbly. It was perfection. Since then I've been drudging along on boring but necessary business stuff. I do have to tell you that I've found a new passion. Not to replace flowers (bite your tongue!) but it's all I think of lately. I finally signed up for a ceramics class. I am terrible but I am obsessed. And then people keep telling me to tweet. Now that's just insanity. But then the truth is I can't because I am too busy freakin' pinning! There are too many distractions in the world.

Ceramic love




4 comments:

Bow Street Flowers said...

I took a ceramics class three years ago and I've been hooked since. My stuff is crap but I don't care. I could 'center' all day.

Brooke Howsley said...

Argh, I'm so hoping you'll put out a wonderful line of vases so I can order some for weddings :). But I suppose that would defeat the point of it being a relaxing pursuit. Enjoy your new passion, and don't stop pinning!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

How wonderful to have a new passion! Do share your projects when they're ready. :-)

7petals said...

Yes, yes- I know what you mean! I've been obsessed with containers for flowers for a long time- and since I'm a fine artist as well- well, that's a whole other level of intrigue.