Friday, December 23, 2011

Yuletide Greetings

Since we are a dual faith household our Littlest Pheasant has already been indulged up to her ears in presents, sweets, parties and celebrations all week. And the fat man has not even shown up yet. Oy! After the wrapping paper settles, we plan on doing NOTHING. Maybe some movies in the middle of the day, napping and more eating. Then we will be visiting dear friends up in the hills of Western Mass for New Years Eve. I will slow the blogging for a bit but will be back rejuvenated for a slamming 2012 weddings season. I'm booking fast and really excited about working at some new venues. A whole new crop of blushing brides and gallant grooms await.

Wanting to take this time to wish you all a very special holiday season filled with loving family and friends, good cheer and much inspiration. Peace and Love - Denise


3 comments:

webb said...

The very best to you, too, Denise! Enjoy all your holiday traditions!

flwrjane said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah. I feel like Busta Rhymes in the Drummer Song with the Beiber.

Got the beat I'm talking about?

You know I hear you about the sleep
and the friends and family.

Love and Hugs from one working woman to another.

xo Jane

Special 'K' said...

Thank you ever so much for sharing so we could all enjoy! I hope you enjoyed an amazing Christmas, I am so glad I found your special place here. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. Best wishes for some happy holiday time. I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo