Saturday, December 10, 2011

Baby Baby's Breath

So I was finally up at the market this week and I have to say I was underwhelmed. But then Tuesday is a pretty dismal day to shop. I did gather some pretties to play with. I will post soon. Otherwise, I've been...well honestly not very inspired to blog lately. Been working behind the scenes trying to develop some new ideas, new web site. These things take forever. As 2011 closes and my 3rd year of business ends I am thinking of writing a post on what did not work rather than what did. I'll get back to you on that. In the meantime I am so happy to show you some pics from a very special couple from back in September. Congratulations Liz and Nick!
photos by Brian Sassmann

3 comments:

flowers on my table said...

Lovely flowers and relaxed lookinf people! Hope you are enjoying the run-up to Christmas. Time starts to go rather too fast at this time of year! Love Linda x

flwrjane said...

I know, where are all the flowers? Holland?

When did the red rose heads get so small?

Looking forward to reading that post.

xo J.

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Love the muted palette of this wedding! Guess the year-end gets everyone into "assessment mode" about how business (and life) is going. All the best!