Thursday, September 29, 2011

bouquets and tidbits

I am considering opening a little holiday shop for November and December - here in my storefront studio space.  Wedding work trails off and I thought well why not. Or am I nuts? Should I just chill out, take care of myself and my family? But Cobble Hill Ballet has opened it's new studio a couple of doors down and there are lots and lots mommies around....hmmm. Little potted trees, succulent wreaths, some vintage knick knacks. Will you come?

All I do is seem to photograph the bouquets lately
Dahlias and Roses. What a perfect combination. Like Cheese and Wine,  Milk and Cookies...you get the idea. 
don't forget the boys





7 comments:

susan {florali} said...

Wish I could come to your holiday shop...sounds charming. I'm now thinking that all the California growers are shipping all their flowers to NY. The blooms in these photos are so gorgeous. Our SF market has seemed a little sparse lately...hmm.

amy merrick said...

If you build it, I will come.

Valley Flower Company said...

Secretly...I think its the juliet roses in all of those and the combo of coral and peach that make my heart skip a beat, but yeah...the dahlias are nice too. :)

Lotte and Bloom said...

yes to the holiday shop.

Terri said...

Absolutely yes, but don't go overboard. Enjoy your holiday, too!

Brooke Howsley said...

I love your bouquet shots - keep 'em coming!

I adore the idea of a little pop-up shop for the holidays, but make sure you've got some help so that you can have a break too. So exciting to think about all the possibilities...

Adrienne said...

I think it's a fab idea...and I would totally want everything I'm sure!