Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pops of Color

What are you doing today? I am going to try to put work aside and attempt to bake corn bread with my littlest pheasant this afternoon. I love our "Mommy and Ruby" days. Childhood moves too fast.

From this weekend - table centerpieces consisted of a cluster of  bud vases filled with dahlias, roses, ascelpia, geranium and what I keep calling candy tuft. It made for a super cute, light and airy design.

























A tiny perfect dahlia for the groom.






















I have to say I was really blown away by this bride's dress. A classic silhouette in a large eyelet fabric. Can't wait to see the professional images. Here is a peak of the bouquet.

3 comments:

shellie said...

very pretty....i love dahlias....hope you had fun baking!

Joan -BORNAY- said...

love the numbers details too!! :))

Urbanstems said...

Denise..they are fab. Great colours. Hope the corn bread works out for you! Sinead