Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In the Pink

Hello all. Hoping you had a lovely holiday weekend. We hid the Matzoh as well as a bunch of dyed eggs. And I ate waaay too much, oh well.  I'm hoping to find some time this week to steal away and do something luxurious for myself...get a long massage possibly(?) You know, some personal prep work before the wedding season kicks off in earnest. Here are some pretty fleurs for you to feast on. I really enjoyed making this bouquet. It came together very quickly and naturally. I hate when your hands are struggling or the flowers are not cooperating. I had a drawing professor who once said your hands are always behind your head. It's a pleasure when they work in sync. I'm all over the place in the post. See you soon.
I loved this little posey. I did snap off the tulip on the left after taking this photo. Ahh, much better.

4 comments:

Bow Street Flowers said...

o. those tulips. they are snappy. Love the pink.

flwrjane said...

I made a bouquet last Friday. it didn't want to cooperate.

Very sad for myself and the bride.

Bet she didn't know though.

My hands were tied behind my head.

xo Jane

Denise Fasanello said...

Jane you crack me up!

Janet said...

Isn't it funny how taking a picture helps you see the flowers in a different way? I'm getting better at seeing problems in the first place, but I still occasionally make adjustments after photographing things.