Monday, July 11, 2011

Purples and Blues with a touch of mint

Hello there. Back from a long weekend in the Catskills. First full weekend off in a long time. It felt good to be away. We swam in fresh lakes, ran around bare foot on green grass and found a pony for the littlest one to ride. I am however a little bummed that I easily packed on 4lbs in 2 days from indulging in bread, sweets and wine. I was down 8lbs after a couple of weeks of clean eating and exercising. Damn. I have a goal and this time I am serious about it. But most importantly no more hateful body talk. I am not passing that down to my daughter. Back on track tomorrow. 

While I upload some pretty vistas from our trip here is a favorite recent bouquet.
I should add the bride who carried this bouquet had the prettiest frilliest cocktail length dress I've ever seen. It worked perfectly with the ruffled look of the hydrangea and scabiosa.


flwrjane said...

Yum. If you know what I mean:)


StephieB said...

Gorgeous! Hugs, Stephie x