Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Leaf Wedding on SMP!


 
A bit of press explosion hitting all at once. It's making it all the effort worth it. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

So happy to share one of my favorite weddings from last year. New Leaf Cafe is such a NYC gem. This wedding had such a distinctive vintage inspired, muted and romantic mood. The photography by A Couple of Cameras really captured it beautifully. Also, pulling off a red lip is seriously difficult. Courtney kills it, done to perfection. I'm also loving the long veil, silvery belt and flats!! You can see the full post on Style Me Pretty here. I've included some of my favorite images below. Much love and congratulations to Courtney and Kevin!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thank you Denise, for the gorgeous flowers. I wish I could carry my bouquet every day of my life.