Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hot Lady

Helloooo out there. Is anyone still there? I have so much happening over here. Between moving apartments, meeting clients and orchestrating a HUGE Valentine's Day install...well I've had to take a little blogging break. But I am back with the pics to prove it! When is the last time you pulled an all nighter? We were at Macy's Tuesday night until 4:30am creating this bad boy. Or should I say Hot Lady. That's about 2000 hot lady roses all hand water picked for Ralph Lauren Romance perfume display for Valentine's Day.
Here is something I can tell you about Macy's Herald Square...it is it's own little world and chugs along 24 hours a day. The other thing is that the musack plays ALL NIGHT LONG! I am afraid Kenny G has been permanently burned into our skulls.
The structure sans flowers.
 2am and feeling giddy
Here we are finishing it off. Now I have to return everyday and fluff it up, change out the bad ones. It will be up until Tuesday Feb 15th, if you find yourself shopping this weekend!

8 comments:

webb said...

Perfectly gorgeous! but so much work. You done good, Girl!!

flwrjane said...

Fantastical! May I order one for Valentine's Day?

Let us know how many needed to be replaced.

I'm so tired thinking about doing this, I have to keep correcting my spelling.

xo Jane

Janine said...

Woza's — that's a large installation! Only once you someone next to it, do you really get a sense of it's scale. Beautiful work though, and well done! P.S. Sorry about the Kenny G ;)

Janet said...

incredible!

Brooke Howsley said...

I can only image the dreams you had the night after doing that heart! Wow.

susan {florali} said...

Awesome!

Cindy said...

wowee! i've never seen anything like it ... fantastic!

The Little Florist said...

You are a floral trooper tackling this Velentines Day week. It looks phenominal.