Sunday, July 5, 2009

Etsy Love

I love Etsy. I love everything about it. I've bought lots of vintage collectables, baby bibs, handmade stuffed animals, pretty jewelry, knitted hats, graphic tee-shirts, and most of all artwork. I especially like purchasing art for the little ones in my life. Here are some...


This lovely explosion of color and pattern is for the Littlest Pheasant's room. Need to get it framed now.
By Swallowfield.


This little tree print was actually stolen right out of it's packaging from my apartment's foyer! Hmm...never solved that mystery. The awesome artist Bernadette graciously sent me another one all the way from New Zealand! By Sugarloop.


For Noah, a little boy who really is a superhero sometimes. By AshleyG.


Perfect for our friend Jack, who always wore orange. By Cat Bishop.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

i love to see what people collect. i love everything here, but the top one is really speaking to the kid in me ;)!